- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Hello Readers this is the primitive approach to attack the moodle, say goodbye to your woes and start to get going with out sense of dread. This is the straight and forward of instruction to hit the edge of the Moodle technology as an END USERS.
1. open your web browser, like Microsof Internet explorer or Mozilla firefox or you can use the Google Chrome. (It is suggested that you must admonish the Internet explorer and embrace the Goole chrome or the Mozilla firefox.
(TIPS. Click every image to make it clearer and press CTRL + four times)
Fig1: Official web site of SRIA
2. Read the latest post/announcement
3. Click the the MOODLE
4. Take a deep breath, and read the announcement in the Moodle frontpage.
Fig. 2 Moodle Page
5. Enter your username and account User Name.
6. After you have entered you password and account Name go directly to your course (Your enrolled course and click the link) For example MMIT
click MMIT then you will see the user account or Control Panel Account for the Students.
(Note. read the information on the left table and right table for further announcement.)
(Tip: You can send personal message using utility located at the bottom of the left window:)
7. For example your subject is MMIT, click MMIT
Sub content of the MMIT with two subjects.
8. Now, click any subject and the next page will be displayed for the student activity that comprises the forums, interaction and Downloadable materials.
> You can download the materials here like Microsoft Word , Ms Excel or power point posted by the professor. Just click the target files to download it to your PC.
How to join the Forums??
9. In figure 6. you can see there the Forum at the Topic Outline Box. Click the Forum.
Fig 7. (Display the forums, this is the vehicle to post your Assignments and FINAL ON LINE EXAMINATION)
10. Relax and take it easy, read the instruction and question given by the professor. Click the Forum Question or the Forum Assignments to start fusing your answer.
> This is now the forum, in this content the question was rendered to the DOC format of Microsoft Word application. If this is the case , just click the file (Upload it to your PC).
(Note. Instructions from the professors vary all the time, most of the questions are glued right there in the forums.)
How to answer the question?
11. In Fig. 8. look at the REPLY button/link. Click that and now you are in the dungeon of Moodle NotePad.
12. This is the Moodle notepad editor to answer the FORUMS and the FINAL EXAMINATION.
13. Write your Name and the question (It will depend to the faces of the instruction). If you have lamentation you can use the main menu of the moodle – Figure 1.
How to go back there? click the ”YOUR CORPORATE UNIVERSITY” and send a message to your Professor.
14. After you have typed your answer, relax and rectify the glitches and click [POST FORUM]
15. Click the Name of your subject at the top of the panel and read other instruction to your Moodle Account.
How to exit?
16. No sweat! click the Logout (where??) at the top of the screen.
- Dr. Fuentes